Lan Yin Hua Bu, known in English as Nankeen and Blue Calico, is a natural indigo hand dye process that originated in China 3,000 years ago. We collected this dappled vintage cotton textile in Northern China. This pouch makes great storage for makeup, tech gadgets and other nicknacks - or a lovely gift for a creative friend. Read more about Nankeen and Homespun fabrics here.
- 11 x 5 inches (28 x 13 cm)
- exterior is vintage indigo Chinese Nankeen cotton hand-dyed with natural indigo in Shanghai over 50 years ago
- interior is vintage Shanghainese homespun ticking
- Brass zipper with grosgrain ribbon binding
- limited edition (one of six made)
- sewn in New York
- 1 left in stock!
Machine wash cold using the gentle cycle, air dry, warm iron as needed