Location: Brooklyn, NY
LuRu Home channels themes of Chinese design and vintage textiles to create a contemporary collection of fabrics by the yard, pillows and accessories for sale to the trade and through our online shop.
Founded in Shanghai in 2010, we now keep offices in Brooklyn and San Francisco.
The ideal candidate is currently enrolled full-time in a fashion design or textiles program and seeks a for-credit internship. Above all, candidates must have a passion for textiles and design.
- Work directly with co-founders on daily studio projects
- Design samples and produce products
- Direct photo shoots
- Maintain vintage textiles library and office organization
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Passion for design and textiles
- Familiarity with photography, textile, Word, Excel, social media
- Available 3 to 5 days per week