In Chinese art, the koi fish symbolizes appreciation for ancient culture and learning. Legend has it that fish contribute to feng shui. This storied print will lend harmony and balance to any space. This print is also available as a pillow.
- Ground Fabric: 50% Linen, 50% Cotton
- Printed Width: 54 Inches
- Fabric Weight: 6.57 Ounces
- Repeat: 30" Horizontal x 16.25" Vertical
- Screen printed by hand in the USA using water-based vat dyes.
- Inventory Level: In Stock
- Yards Available: 19
- For larger quantities, fabric is made to order in 4 – 6 weeks.
- Rush orders are available. Please email email@example.com
Shipping & Returns
We do our best to ship stocked fabrics within two business days of order receipt.
As fabric is cut just for you, all fabric by the yard sales are final. With that said, please inspect fabric upon receipt. If you see an irregularity, contact our studio. No returns or refunds will be accepted if fabric has been cut or treated.
Our screen printed fabrics are machine washable in cold water on the gentle cycle. Air-dry and use a warm iron if needed.