Chinese hand-carved latticework dates back four millennia, and was especially celebrated by Confusion scholars for its geometrical sense of order and repetition. Our Honeycomb pays homage to the traditional lattice design found on doors and windows across China.
- Ground Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Printed Width: 32 Inches
- Fabric Weight: 5 Ounces
- Repeat: 7.5" Horizontal x 3.5" Vertical
- Hand-dyed by a Nankeen master with natural indigo in Shanghai.
- Inventory Level: In Stock
- Yards Available: 6
- For large quantities please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Returns
We do our best to ship stocked fabrics within two business days of order receipt.
As fabric is cut just for you, all fabric by the yard sales are final. With that said, please inspect fabric upon receipt. If you see an irregularity, contact our studio. No returns or refunds will be accepted if fabric has been cut or treated.
Our hand-dyed indigo fabrics are machine washable alone in cold water on the gentle cycle. Air or tumble-dry the item on low-heat, and use a warm iron if needed.