This starburst chrysanthemum reminds us of the meandering pathways of the Lingering Gardens (Liú Yuán or 留园 ) in Suzhou, built in the sixteenth century during Ming Dynasty. Replete with pavilions, rockeries, lush groves of bamboo and pine, and floral gardens, the grounds are praised as being ‘some of the most pleasing south of the Yangtze.’ This print is also available as a pillow.
- Ground Fabric: 88% Belgian Linen, 12% Nylon
- Printed Width: 54 Inches
- Fabric Weight: 7.1 Ounces
- Repeat: 54" Horizontal x 17.5" Vertical
- Martindale: 25,000
- Printed in the USA
- Printed to Order in 2 - 3 weeks.
- Rush orders are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Returns
We do our best to ship stocked fabrics within two business days of order receipt.
As fabric is cut just for you, all fabric by the yard sales are final. With that said, please inspect fabric upon receipt. If you see an irregularity, contact our studio. No returns or refunds will be accepted if fabric has been cut or treated.
We recommend dry cleaning this fabric as needed.