The chrysanthemum is one of Chinese art’s famous Four Gentlemen. The Plum Blossom represents winter, the Orchid spring, the Bamboo summer, and the Chrysanthemum, fall. First cultivated in China in the fifteenth century BCE, the chrysanthemum is a beloved symbol in Chinese art, poetry and mythology. As the popular saying goes, If you would be happy for a lifetime, grow Chrysanthemums.
- Ground Fabric: 88% Belgian Linen, 12% Nylon
- Printed Width: 54 Inches
- Fabric Weight: 7.1 Ounces
- Repeat: 6" Horizontal x 8" Vertical
- Made in the USA
- Inventory Level: 1 Yards
- For larger quantities, fabric is made to order in 4 – 8 weeks.
- Rush orders are available. Please email email@example.com
- Ginger (Pictured)
Shipping & Returns
We do our best to ship stocked fabrics within two business days of order receipt.
As fabric is cut just for you, all fabric by the yard sales are final. With that said, please inspect fabric upon receipt. If you see an irregularity, contact our studio. No returns or refunds will be accepted if fabric has been cut or treated.
We recommend dry cleaning this fabric as needed.