The butterfly is a deeply imbued symbol in Taoism. It is central to the story of Chuang Tzu, a Taoist philosopher living in the fourth century BCE during the Warring States Period of the Chou dynasty. Chuang proposed that, “What the caterpillar perceives as the end of all things, the rest of the world perceives as the beginning of the butterfly."
- Ground Fabric: 100% Belgian Linen
- Printed Width: 54 Inches
- Fabric Weight: 14.7 Ounces
- Repeat: 27" Horizontal x 24.6" Vertical
- Printed in the USA
- Minimum Order: 1 Yard
- Inventory Level: Printed to Order in 2 - 3 weeks.
- Rush orders are available. Please email email@example.com
- Wild Rice (Pictured)
Shipping & Returns
This fabric is printed to order and will ship 2 - 3 weeks after your order is placed.
As fabric is cut just for you, all fabric by the yard sales are final. With that said, please inspect fabric upon receipt. If you see an irregularity, contact our studio. No returns or refunds will be accepted if fabric has been cut or treated.
We recommend dry cleaning this fabric as needed.