The Double Ninth festival celebrates the ninth day in the ninth month of the Chinese lunar calendar. Lore has it that the day commemorates the time when Huang Jing defeated a terrible monster, though today the festival celebrates chrysanthemums and family.
Chinese families visit ancestral graves to pay respects, lay out food offerings and chrysanthemum wine, and burn incense. Children recite poems about chrysanthemums and elders drink chrysanthemum tea.
- Ground Fabric: 100% Beligian Linen
- Printed Width: 54 Inches
- Fabric Weight: 14.7 Ounces
- Repeat: 18" Horizontal x 18" Vertical
- Printed in the USA
- Minimum Order: 1 Yard
- Inventory Level: In Stock
- Yards Available: 1
- For larger quantities, fabric is made to order in 4 – 8 weeks.
- Rush orders are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kumquat (Pictured)
Shipping & Returns
We do our best to ship stocked fabrics within two business days of order receipt.
As fabric is cut just for you, all fabric by the yard sales are final. With that said, please inspect fabric upon receipt. If you see an irregularity, contact our studio. No returns or refunds will be accepted if fabric has been cut or treated.
We recommend dry cleaning this fabric as needed.