Knot motifs have dotted the globe for centuries. Their functional uses even predate recorded history. Our Eternal Knot print nods to the iconography of the Tibetan Buddhist belief in Samsara, the repeating, endless, eternal life cycle. This fabric is also available as pillows.
- Ground Fabric: 88% Belgian Linen, 12% Nylon
- Printed Width: 54 Inches
- Fabric Weight: 7.1 Ounces
- Repeat: 6.5" Horizontal x 5" Vertical
- Martindale: 25,000
- Printed in the USA
- Inventory Level: Printed to Order in 2 - 3 weeks.
- Rush orders are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To see this fabric in person, please order a swatch or visit one of our showrooms. Join our trade program here.
- Jade (Pictured)
Shipping & Returns
This fabric is printed to order and will ship 2 - 3 weeks after your order is placed.
As fabric is cut just for you, all fabric by the yard sales are final. With that said, please inspect fabric upon receipt. If you see an irregularity, contact our studio. No returns or refunds will be accepted if fabric has been cut or treated.
We recommend dry cleaning this fabric as needed.