In Shanghai, the Plum Rains (méiyǔ or 梅雨) usher in the warmer months of summer. The rainy season lasts for two months, through the late spring and into early summer, and traditionally occurs while the plums are ripening in the orchards. This fabric is also available as pillows.
- Ground Fabric: 88% Belgian Linen, 12% Nylon
- Printed Width: 54 Inches
- Fabric Weight: 7.1 Ounces
- Repeat: 54" Horizontal x 26.4" Vertical
- Printed in the USA
- Minimum Order: 1 Yard
- Inventory Level: Printed to Order in 2 - 3 weeks.
- Rush orders are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- White Tea (Pictured)
Shipping & Returns
This fabric is printed to order and will ship 2 - 3 weeks after your order is placed.
As fabric is cut just for you, all fabric by the yard sales are final. With that said, please inspect fabric upon receipt. If you see an irregularity, contact our studio. No returns or refunds will be accepted if fabric has been cut or treated.
We recommend dry cleaning this fabric as needed.